A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constant Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constant Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Chan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constant Kee Sein Chan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Constant K. Chan practice?
- Dr. Constant Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Constant Chan practices General Practice near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood General Practitioners.