A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aykarakuttiyil Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathew
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mathew Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Mathew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aykarakuttiyil K Mathew FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aykarakuttiyil K. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Aykarakuttiyil Mathew has 1 office location.
Dr. Aykarakuttiyil Mathew practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.