A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aykarakuttiyil Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Mathew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aykarakuttiyil K Mathew FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aykarakuttiyil K. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Aykarakuttiyil Mathew has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aykarakuttiyil Mathew practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.