A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. V Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. V Patel is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. V K Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. V K. Patel practice?
- Dr. V Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. V Patel practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.