A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K.K. Venkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K.K. Venkat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkat graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venkat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K.K. Venkat MBBS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. K.K. Venkat practice?
- Dr. K.K. Venkat has 1 office location.
Dr. K.K. Venkat practices Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Nephrologists.