Dr. T Venkatesan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. T Venkatesan?

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Im very thankful to dr vankatesan and dr Friedman.when no one could figure out where my pain in my face was coming from ,They did there very best to help me,and for that I got diagnosed and treated for a oral infection that led to 2 teethe being extracted.It was not clear to many doctors what was going on,so they gave up on me 2 general docs 2 ent 3 oral surgeons 2 neurologist.I dont know where I would be right now without VENKATESAN AND Friedmans help to get me to the right oral surgeon.

Rude

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Receptionist is extremely rude at this practice.

Excellent, caring, compassionate, professional - Five stars

Posted on February 16th, 2010

TK is a kind, gentle, and compassionate human being. As a physician, he is astute, intelligent, and endlessly patient. He quickly identified my problem, explained my options clearly, answered all of my many questions, then listened to MY thoughts and feelings about what should be done. In the end, he adjusted the treatment plan to accommodate my wishes. I felt like he treated me with the same care and attention he would give his own family. I would see him again personally, and would recommend him unconditionally to anyone needing an ENT.

single worst Dr. experience

Posted on February 12th, 2010

had visit scheduled with Dr. Freedman who showed up for 5 min after that Dr. Venkatesan took over...I started to describe my issue that I been suffering from for 5 years, with numerous treatment, surgery etc. he did not let me finish and was passing me from nurse to nurse taking some tests that had nothing to do with the reason I came to see him. At the end I asked if I can talk to him. He started talking about all tests I need to take, so I started asking questions about how this is associated with y issue, he would say "good question" but then he would not answer it!!! I was so disappointed...the whole time he was acting like he was in hurry, he answered a call in a middle of the visit-didn't even say excuse me... I felt sick after I left his office. It was waste of my time and money.

Posted on September 30th, 2015