A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ka-Lok Tse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ka-Lok Tse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ka-Lok Tse, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tse graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tse has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan