A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ka-Lok Tse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ka-Lok Tse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ka-Lok Tse, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tse graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tse has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ka-Lok Edmund Tse MD and FACP is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ka-Lok E. Tse practice?
- Dr. Ka-Lok Tse has 1 office location.
Dr. Ka-Lok Tse practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Nephrologists.