A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaarkuzhali Krishnamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaarkuzhali Krishnamurthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaarkuzhali Krishnamurthy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Krishnamurthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaarkuzhali B Krishnamurthy MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kaarkuzhali B. Krishnamurthy practice?
- Dr. Kaarkuzhali Krishnamurthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kaarkuzhali Krishnamurthy practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.