Dr. Kaarsten Lang MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Mount Vernon, WA

April 14th, 2016
Dan B
So nice. Very informative and friendly

October 13th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Lang was professional and straightforward. Her diagnosis was accurate and response appropriate. Being a non-professional pianist, and typing everyday for work, I would only trust Dr. Land with my hands.

June 12th, 2013
former surgical patient
Dr. Lang performed carpal tunnel surgery on both my hands, seperate visits of course, a few years ago. She was friendly albeit with a busy nature about her. The staff was very nice and kept me comfortable. I've no complaints and am surprised to see a couple of other posts on here that found Dr. Lang and her staff so unsatifactory. However, different people have different experiences.

June 28th, 2012
My experience was very positive. My wait time was short. The nurse took a detailed history, and the doctor came in right away. She was very pleasant and professional. She asked lots of questions and listened to my answers. She conducted a very comprehensive history and physical exam. She explained the condition and the options for me. She asked if I had questions and answered them appropriately. After reading one review I was a little concerned about the visit, but I was very impressed with the entire experience.

February 19th, 2011
Just do it!
Last year she released both carpal tunnels and completely changed my life. In fact, there was such a difference after my first hand that I wanted to schedule my other hand when I came back to take my stitches out. My advise to you.... Get you life back, sleep through night without Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, JUST DO IT!

February 17th, 2011
How bad can someone be treated before they give up?
The total lack of Empathy and caring this staff shows towards it patients it unbelievable. We wait over a month to see a Dr and then she shows up late. I call the staff to ask for a medication and am treated like I am a drug addict and hung up on when I ask for someone else to talk to about it. I am a RN and have NEVER been treated so poorly by ANYONE, let alone someone who is suppose to be "caring" for the client. If you have a choice please do not be led to this office! Save your self the degrading of being treated like you are less then human. Remember, YOU are paying THEM! They work for you and do not have to be treated this way!