Dr. Kab Hong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kab Hong?

Have you seen Dr. Kab Hong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 25th, 2015

Dangerous Doctor!

Dr. Hong appears to care but when a Dr. Shows you pages in a book to read about the procedure and does not explain that he is going to take bone marrow from your back which is excruciating, something is very wrong. He has caused permanent damage and pain. I would never recommend him.

September 30th, 2015

What a disaster, horrible experience!

After spending over 4,000 in which he did stem cell therapy on my daughter, never told her that he would be drilling 2 holes in her back to get bone marrow, was excruciating and the procedure was a total failure, waste of money. Then, he did prolotherapy and since that procedure, she has had constant pain down her leg like never before, relentless. It has been a nightmare for her. I cannot believe people would call him compassionate. After the stem cell in which she was hysterical in pain when she left, he did not even have his secretary call the next day to see how she was doing. Its about money for him with no regard to the patient's well being. I never write reviews on doctors, but this time I would warn anyone to steer clear of this doctor.

September 20th, 2013

A Caring and Remarkably Talented Doctor

I have been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis. After a very active life, I found myself unable to get from room to room in my home without a ridiculous amount of pain. I sought help at a renowned facility nearby and was told that PT was all they had to offer and then knee and hip replacement when I was older. In the meantime, I was becoming more and more sedentary. I just couldn't take the pain. I began to search the internet for options and found prolotherapy. Then I narrowed practitioners with whom I might work. Dr. Hong was (by far) the most experienced. Cutting to the chase. I met with him and had the most (by far) complete exam I have ever experienced. While I had cat scans and x-rays with me, he wanted to verify where the real pain might lie. I have met caring doctors, but Dr. Hong is truly exceptional. He wanted to alleviate my pain. He wanted to get me back to life. He accomplished both! My treatment was a week ago and I was able to walk a full mile yesterday! I'm walking again! In addition to OA, I have Chondromalacia patellae and bursitis. No - I am not fully pain free - but it is absolutely tolerable. Dr. Hong has given me back my life.

June 4th, 2010

Prolo therapy- Dr. Kab S Hong M.D.

Dr. Hong M.D.- Is helping me with severe pains aroung my wrists, by doing prolo-therapy. He has 18 years experience of doing these treatments. I did not want to have steroids in my body. This Prolo- therapy, is natural is help the body heal itself. Dr. Hong is a soft spoken was born in Korea who speaks fluent english.He took his time to explain to me what prolo-therapy was, and asked my about my current health issues.He staff is kind and helpful. I had checked in with him once after the therapy a day later, and he returned my call to answer my question. A doctor that cares. I am recommending him to everyone who has pain, and wants to get well. His prices were affordable. I had calledand checked out other doctors that do this therapy within 1 hour of my homeand Dr. Hong had the most years experience at doing this, and his rates were the most affordable. Call him ASAP for help with pain, and his other trained medical practices.,

April 25th, 2017