Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kabeya Mwintshi
Dr. Kabeya Mwintshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mwintshi is affiliated with SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City, SSM St. Marys Hospital - St. Louis and Dubuis Hospital of St Louis. He speaks English.
Dr. Kabeya Mwintshi has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kabeya Mwintshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Meher Mallick
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi34
Dr. Stephen Allen
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi42
Dr. Craig Hildreth
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi33