A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kabir Chuttani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kabir Chuttani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chuttani
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chuttani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kabir Chuttani, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuttani graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Chuttani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kabir Chuttani FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kabir Chuttani practice?
- Dr. Kabir Chuttani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kabir Chuttani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Cardiologists.