A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kabir Chuttani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kabir Chuttani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kabir Chuttani, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuttani graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Chuttani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kabir Chuttani FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kabir Chuttani practice?
- Dr. Kabir Chuttani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kabir Chuttani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Taunton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA.
See Taunton Cardiologists.