Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kabir Yousuf
Dr. Kabir Yousuf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MD, with another office in Westminster, MD. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yousuf is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center, Howard County General Hospital and St Agnes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kabir Yousuf has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kabir Yousuf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.
Dr. Lois Carani
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Columbia, MD 0 mi29
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Columbia, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Marie Boursiquot
Columbia, MD 0 mi23