A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kabita Nanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kabita Nanda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanda graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nanda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kabita Nanda MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kabita Nanda practice?
- Dr. Kabita Nanda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kabita Nanda practices Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Medina, OH.
See Seattle Rheumatologists.