A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kade Huntsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kade Huntsman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kade Huntsman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntsman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Huntsman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kade T Huntsman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kade T. Huntsman practice?
- Dr. Kade Huntsman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kade Huntsman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Draper, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.