Dr. Kade Huntsman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 17th, 2015
JOKE!
I have more pain in my lower back than I did even before my surgery, and when I called to get a follow up appt a year later because i'm in excruciating pain and can't walk or breathe right, i'm scheduled a month out, and I don't even get to see Huntsman, but one of his physicians.

November 18th, 2015
Patient
He is an amazing doctor. I had a accident on a horse which resulted with me on the ground :( He told me there was no other way to stop the pain other than surgery and he was right. After I healed my back gave me no pain for the 13 years. He is a remarkable doctor and surgeon!

August 28th, 2015
Successful ACDF, happy customer.
3 months ago I had a 2 level ACDF performed by Dr. Huntsman. I went home the same day with all the pain I'd been used to gone. The surgery itself has some pain that takes time to heal and of course the bone fusion takes and even longer time. However, Dr. Huntsman did a great job and each follow up has been a good experience where they have taken the time to find out how my recovery was going and make the right care decisions for me. I would highly recommend this doctor for anyone needing an ACDF.

January 16th, 2015
BEST DR IN THE WEST!!!
I have degenerative bone disease in my neck and back. I am 60 years old. I have had 2 back surgeries and a neck surgery by Dr. Huntsman. It has been 14 years since my neck surgery. I have a plate in front and 8 screws, 2 rods and a fusion in my neck...C4-T1...My neck works fine and I do not take pain pills. 12 years ago, my lower back L3-s1 had to be fused, 8 screws and 4 rods, not once but twice, the first time I had MERSA and it ruined the surgery. Both surgeries were 2 years apart. NO PAIN!!! NO PILLS!! I can take an aleve once in a while and sometimes half a muscle relaxer when I have been working in the yard. I feel great, sleep great and good mobility. I. I am so very happy with Dr. Huntsman and I HIGHLY recommend him. I have a lot of mobility. His staff is great also.

September 4th, 2013
Dont let him operate on you
I plead with any patients considering this doctor for surgery. I am a registered nurse and embarrassed to say that I was fooled. This doc did an ALIF (fusion) at L5. He told me he needed to go from the front because I was slender. 14 months later I found out why I am still in such pain....he didn't remove all the disc. So now after seeing a real professional I must endure another surgery to revise Huntsman and this time my doctor assures me he will not leave any portion of the disc in my back.. Each month as I complained I was left to feel like I was imagining this burn, etc etc. I was even referred to a spa on 3 visits. Huntsman never ordered a post-op MRI/or anything. please if your reading this heed the warnings of others. So many people have been injured by Huntsman and yet there isn't one complaint listed with the medical board so clearly that is not the correct way to see if a physician is truly skilled .

March 11th, 2013
not happy at all
Third back surgery. first one he knicked my spine had to reopen me up second was total failure, third we'll see. PA's are arrogant and rude. we cant change dr's or we would have already. I would not recommend..

August 14th, 2012
Makes promisis that dont wook out PAs are very rude take forever for call backs

August 1st, 2011
did a complicated surgery on my back and finally got it right...excellent help from everybody in the office too

May 6th, 2010
Saved me from years of pain
Took time to explain my problem in a way I could understand. Was not annoyed by questions. His support staff is excellent and caring. I would recommend him to anyone needing neck surgery.

March 10th, 2010