A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Mohaideen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohaideen graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Mohaideen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Hassan Mohaideen MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdul H. Mohaideen practice?
- Dr. Abdul Mohaideen has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Mohaideen practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.