A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Mohaideen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohaideen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohaideen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohaideen graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Mohaideen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Hassan Mohaideen MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdul H. Mohaideen practice?
- Dr. Abdul Mohaideen has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Mohaideen practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.