Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kadisha Rapp
Dr. Kadisha Rapp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Pearland, TX and Dallas, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rapp is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center, CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital and St. Joseph S Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kadisha Rapp has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Kadisha Rapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Brittany Kerkar
Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi9
Dr. Desiree Seeyave
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Washington, DC 0 mi10
Dr. Mark Sorrentino
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi23