A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaditam Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaditam Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaditam Reddy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Allenmore Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaditam Venkataramana Reddy MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kaditam V. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kaditam Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaditam Reddy practices Neurology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Neurologists.