A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kadriye Koral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koral
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koral Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kadriye Koral, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koral graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Koral has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kadriye Meltem Koral MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kadriye M. Koral practice?
- Dr. Kadriye Koral has 1 office location.
Dr. Kadriye Koral practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.