A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kadriye Koral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kadriye Koral, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koral graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Koral has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kadriye Meltem Koral MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kadriye M. Koral practice?
- Dr. Kadriye Koral has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kadriye Koral practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.