A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kae Bendixen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendixen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bendixen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Learn more about Dr. Kae Bendixen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kae D. Bendixen practice?
Dr. Kae Bendixen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Clara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Campbell, CA.
See Santa Clara Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Bendixen, Dr. Caitlyn Bendixen, Dr. Caren Bendixen, Dr. Carin Bendixen, Dr. Caryn Bendixen, Dr. Catalina Bendixen, Dr. Catharine Bendixen, Dr. Catherine Bendixen