A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kae Ferber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kae Ferber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kae Ferber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferber graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kae Lynette Ferber MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kae L. Ferber practice?
- Dr. Kae Ferber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kae Ferber practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Geriatric Doctors.