Learn more about Dr. Kae Ferber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kae Ferber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferber
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kae Ferber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferber graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kae Lynette Ferber MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kae L. Ferber practice?
- Dr. Kae Ferber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kae Ferber practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Geriatric Doctors.