Dr. Kae Loverink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kae Loverink?

January 27th, 2017

I am very upset with Dr loverink as well as High Lakes Health Center. With a doctor leaves one Health Center to another one would think you would be informed. Not in this case. I got no information from High Lakes Healthcare. No way to get medical records no way to ask questions are the recent lab work. I was just left in the cold. I have serious medical issues and just to ignore me and let things go and it up making me sicker than I was to begin with. I also was given wrong medical information about my blood work. Instead of the two issues I needed straightened out. I ended up being diagnosed with three other issues. Which I can now prove one of the three wrong. Now I have to redo all my bloodwork reset all my medication. This has caused me much pain work and has give me more anxiety Then I already had. I liked her when I was seeing her. Until I found out she put a recalled IUD in me what was she thinking when she did that snowing I have extreme anxiety attacks.

May 1st, 2016

Dr, Loverink is one of the best Dr's that I have ever been treated by. Also the best I have ever worked with!!!

October 5th, 2012

Dr. loverink is the best Dr. I have ever been to and has done an amazing job with my daughter.

January 29th, 2011

BEST DOC EVER

i really like the work she does she deliver my three kids from 1999 to 2004 lover the donna too the nurse that make her team really nice ladys to bad i had to move cause i rreally miss my doctor i recommed every one to her.

October 17th, 2017