inactive

Dr. Kaea Beresford MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Loveland, CO

3.0

April 19th, 2016
Rude and nasty - told me I was overweight and that I had all the soft markers to indicate my child had downs. Then left the room. I stopped seeing her after this. My child did not have downs and my next doctor immediately clarified the unlikelihood of this.

May 1st, 2013
I was pregnant with my first child and was referred to Dr. Beresford. She is FAR from a desirable doctor. She spent my entire appointment discussing herself - I know everything about where she lived, her husband, her kids, where she grew up, etc, etc, etc, but she didn't bother asking a single question about myself or my husband. She and Carly talked through us hearing the babies heartbeat for the first time. I was traveling for business and had a bad cold and needed to ask if I could take any medication. On the phone, the staff lectured me that I was given a magnent with that information on it, which I was well aware of, but was away from home. They very reluctantly gave me the information again. The final straw was when i had something abnormal on my pap and she was so busy telling me about her personal life that she completely forgot to address the issue. Thankfully I didn't leave and was able to catch her outside my exam room and asked her about it. Her response - "OH! Yeah, we need to give you a medication for that because it can be fatal to your baby." Lovely. Had I not brought it up to her, my unborn childs life could have been in danger, AND once I did bring it up, she was completely careless about forgetting. I left her office and never looked back. SO many other caring doctors out there and luckily I found one that made my pregnancy much more enjoyable!

March 22nd, 2013
Dr. Beresford is by far the best OB practitioner that I have gone to. She delivered my baby girl who was extremely high risk and potentially saved her life. My daughter is now 6 years old and perfectly healthy. I completely trust Dr. Beresford and know that she has the experience and instincts you would want in a physician.

October 4th, 2012
Sincere, easy to work with doctor
I think other reviewers have an axe to grind...After reading other reviews I was cautious when I arrived. Dr. Beresford had much better bedside manner, excellent information, was timely, etc. vs. my prior OB/GYN. I actually had an unscheduled test done at the last minute with no delays, no need to schedule another appointment. I am very happy with the care I have received.

May 7th, 2012
Halfway through my pregnancy I decided to switch from Beresford. Not only as Christian but also a professional I don't appreciate a significant amount of bad language and taking God's name in vain. I did feel pretty comfortable with her & I felt like I could ask any question but I did not enjoy hearing personal stories of her at home drama. She is a smart lady & a good Dr that I do think cares about her patients, but the level of low professionalism & genuine friendliness is what made me change to a new doctor.

April 6th, 2012
Awful Awful Awful Doctor
I went to this doctor based on a recommendation but it was one of the worst possible choices. I only had 3 appointments with her before I switched doctors because after each of those appointments I left either crying or angry. The day I got my ultrasound I was the happiest I'd ever been and then, after waiting 45 MINUTES for her PAST our appointment date I left the building crying because of her. She complains about her personal life while rushing you out of the office. She never answered any of my questions or bothered to learn my husband's name despite the fact he went to every appointment with me. She's rude, tactless, and a snob that I wouldn't advise anyone to go see. Ever.

May 16th, 2011
6 Months Along and Switching Physicians
Beresford has never really seemed like she had the time or desire to get to know me and my baby. The last time I went in, I waited an hour to be seen. I told the NP I thought I was running a fever, and had been sick and getting worse for 2 weeks. I was told there was nothing to be done, but that I HAD gained too much weight (8lbs in a month) and should be more careful as I am running the risk of developing GD and PE. No one bothered to take my temperature or ask about my symptoms. The next day I went to Urgent Care, running a 101 degree fever, and was diagnosed with a severe sinus infection. I was very disappointed with the focus on my weight gain over my apparent fever.

January 10th, 2011
Entertaining and Intelligent
Going to the OB/GYN is never comfortable, but Dr. Beresford does her best to put you at ease. I always enjoy my conversations with her and have complete confidence in her level of professionalism and the care she provides me.

December 13th, 2010
Dr. Beresford was very caring and concerned. Her staff was as well and follow up was excellent.

December 9th, 2009
What a relief!
After being neglected & wrongfully diagnosed by my GP, I went to Dr Beresford, who knew what my problem was within moments of meeting with her. She took more time than other doctors would to get to know me, my family history & my family! She even described the entire procedure to me step-by-step, including what tools she would use. I feel very confident in her abilities & knowledge regarding my issues! As long as I live in CO, Dr. Beresford will be my OBGYN.

October 13th, 2009
encouraging C-section, and causing c-section without letting pregnant woman know
She was trying to cause it by trying to cause leak for better chance for C-section. She told me that she needs to go inside to check where she had no business of doing so, after she went in, i was bleeding for a day and I had leaks coming out and not know how it came out. We did some intensive research with many doctors and mid-wives and doulas. They all gave a resounding NO-NO and she was respectful to us and told us lies about my health and commanded more blood tests and ultrasound (which cost tons of money) wasnt even necessary to do. I would TELL EVERYONE to run away from her immediately!!!

December 1st, 2008
Did not spend the time
Dr. Beresford did not take the time to get to know me as a patient. She ended up giving me a wrong diagnosis which caused a great deal of pain and emotional anguish. Completely unprofessional doctor.