A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kagehito Hayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kagehito Hayashi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kagehito Hayashi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayashi graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hayashi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kagehito Hayashi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kagehito Hayashi practice?
- Dr. Kagehito Hayashi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kagehito Hayashi practices Gastroenterology near Lihue, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Lihue Gastroenterologists.