A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kahlil Shillingford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kahlil Shillingford, Bariatric Weight Loss Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kahlil Shillingford, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shillingford graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shillingford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kahlil Andrew Shillingford MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kahlil A. Shillingford practice?
- Dr. Kahlil Shillingford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kahlil Shillingford practices Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.