Dr. Kai-Lieh Chen Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kai-Lieh Chen?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I went to this MD to help wean me off of norco. I got down to only having to take Vicodin as needed. MD was not very astute to my concerns. He seemed much more interested in my great insurance. When I decided to no longer use his services. Dr Chen or his office contacted my pharmacy and cancelled all rx, acct was flagged as one not to fill any rx except from dr Chen. It appears I was flagged as poly med rx seeking. I only went to my primary care and to his ENT referrals before having oral surgery. I am unhappy I was not informed of his plan. I don't recommend anyone ever see this man.

Posted on August 4th, 2016