Type 2 Diabetes
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kai-Ping Wang
Dr. Kai-Ping Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgewood, NJ, with other offices in Park Ridge, NJ and Hoboken, NJ. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center. Dr. Wang has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kai-Ping Wang has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Kai-Ping Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.
Dr. Michael Gentile Sr
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Child Psychiatry
Ridgewood, NJ 0.08 mi26
Dr. Nicholas Videtti
Ridgewood, NJ 0.08 mi32
Dr. Alima Farooki
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Ridgewood, NJ 0.08 mi35