Overall Review

July 19th, 2015
Dr. Kai Fu is the best!!! He always has great bedside manners and he seems to have a genuine interest in his patients!!! I will continue to recommend him to all my friends and family...

June 20th, 2011
Dr. Kai Fu is excellent! I went to him during my first pregnancy and a miscarriage. He very knowledgeable, gentle, and caring. He takes the time to explain everything to you where you do not feel rushed. He also allows you to make important decisions for yourself.

August 9th, 2010
10 out of 10
Dr. Fu has been my physician for eleven years. Although I have moved from Orlando, he has remained as my OBGYN. He is very approachable, patient, and personable. He has always been very sensitive, receptive, and respectful towards any concerns or needs that I have ever had. He is also well-known in the medical community and very respected among other physicians and his peers.

October 27th, 2009
dr. fu is an incredible physician and his experience is obvious when you are his patient. he provided me with the highest level of care throughout all 3 of my pregnancies.

September 8th, 2009
Dr. Fu delivered my second child and he's was my obgyn for the full term. I liked him so much that even after my children I have kept him as my obgyn. Great Dr.

August 23rd, 2008
Great Dr.
Dr. Fu helped after the delivery of my first child. He was so wonderful and caring that I switched my Dr.s so that I could have him full time. Now that I am pregnant again, I can't wait to have him look after me from beginning to end. I know he will treat with the utmost respect and kindness.

April 10th, 2007
DR. FU IS A VERY HELPFUL DOCTOR. HE IS NICE AND TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL CONCERNS AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE. HE LISTENS WHICH MOST DOCTORS DONT TAKE THE TIME TO DO. HE HAS A VERY NICE NURSE HOW IS ALSO VERY HELPFUL.