A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Haber, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Haber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Haber MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kai Haber practice?
- Dr. Kai Haber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kai Haber practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Tucson Radiologists.