A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haber
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Haber, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Haber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Haber MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kai Haber practice?
- Dr. Kai Haber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kai Haber practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Tucson Radiologists.