Dr. Kai-Uwe Lewandrowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kai-Uwe Lewandrowski?

December 8th, 2016

The staff lies to cover their mistakes and the doctor tells you different information every time. Patient charts are forged instead of doing proper follow up with the patient. The doctor does surgeries at a surgical clinic instead of a hospital. And he does minimal work that causes your back to get worse so that you end up needing more surgeries months later. The doctor cares less about his staff and lets them be continuously rude and sides with them and not the patient. And the staff does their best to keep you from talking to the doctor before surgeries, preventing you from asking for clarification why he's not fixing everything that needs to be fixed. For your health you should avoid dealing with Dr. Lewandrowski and his staff. Even my primary doctor told me this doctor was bad news and that he knew of other people having surgeries every few months and back issues getting worse instead of better.

November 9th, 2016

patient

I am so thankful I found this amazing Physician. I had never had any back problems until the beginning of this year. I had debilitating pain and severe weakness at the beginning of the year. After having an MRI of my lower spine which showed severe spinal stenosis, a couple herniated discs and a fracture, my PCP referred me over to a very popular Orthopedic Practice. The Physician that I saw immediately ordered an MRI of my cervical spine which indeed was a mess also. I went thru an Anterior and Posterior Decompression for the hope this would help the spinal fluid that was not getting to my low back. The recovery was 2 months and then the pain in my low back exacerbated and was told I needed low back surgery which included all that metal in my low back. Totally disappointed and facing a career loss I took the advice from a friend who had suffered low back problems 30 years of his life. Miracle, Dr. Lew helped him when all others couldn't! I saw Dr. Lew and he said he could help me without putting all that metal in my back. I had a Laminosorinotomy microdiscoectomy 3 weeks ago and have been doing excellent. I just want to advise other patients that might be considering a spinal fusion to go see Dr. Lew first! He will save you so many months of healing and excruciating pain.

October 25th, 2016

Results as predicted

Basically, was falling and now am not. Pain from various issues, but I'm back to doing light activities up from none. I've had a fusion and two other surgeries, and may have more as long as there are measurable improvements.

October 5th, 2016

Frustrating

Dr. Lewandrowski is a nice man, and I'm sure a fine doctor if you can get beyond the chaos in the front office. The girls never appear to know what they are doing and they do not act like professionals. My last visit I gave the girl that helped me my new insurance card. Yesterday I received a bill and found out she billed my old insurance. Very frustrating!!!!!!!!

June 30th, 2016

sure glad,to get my legs back,and the pain from is gone

June 28th, 2016

Very unorganized

March 14th, 2016

My wife had surgery on her lower and upper back he supposedly was supposed to help her. The pain got worst all he said is that she has arthritis and go see another Docto.He will no longer see her.Her pain is alot worst she is now bedrdden.My. guess is that the doesn't know what he's doing or is just doing it for money.

June 25th, 2015

He shouldn't be practicing medicine, he charged my ins. co. For work he didn't do. He tried to get me in for a spinal fusion when I didn't even need it according to my primary doctor who looked at my MRI. just because I had the ins. He set me up for spinal fusion without even consulting me. I got a call from the hospital to come in the next morning for the surgery. Oh he's a real piece of work

April 23rd, 2015

L5 operation

He did an excellent job operating on my L5 . My back and hip pain are gone and there was very little down time afterward. I can't recommend him highly enough. He did a great job!!

January 28th, 2015

Dr. Lewandrowski is amazing! He takes the time with you to explain your x-rays and/or MRI's and scans. He also listens to you intently and helps you with your condition(s) so that you are in a better place. He is an excellent surgeon! His staff is amazing. The care that you receive him is the very best.

August 11th, 2014

ex human being

this man is in it for himself he said he could fix me after the operation hard to see him gave me the runaround then knowing th go some wheree screws werent right he refused to see sent to rehab his partner no words to describe that dog and pony show hes got going on innocent people he really messed me up for the rest of my life no follow up nada stay away from him please go somewhere else this is gods truth

May 15th, 2013

Spinal Reconstruction

I have to say it was a blessing finding Dr. Lewandrowski. I have had numerous surgeries with little relief. Dr Lewandrowski removed a spinal cord stimulator and curved my spinal cord 25 degrees. I have a minimal amount of pain and am standing up straight again. This Dr is a very caring intelligent individual. I highly recommend him and his staff.