A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Moy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Moy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kai H. Moy practice?
Dr. Kai Moy practices Pediatrics near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Pottstown Pediatricians.