A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Ni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Ni, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ni graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Ni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kai Ni practice?
Dr. Kai Ni practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pathologists.