A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Saukkonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kai Saukkonen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saukkonen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saukkonen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Saukkonen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saukkonen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Saukkonen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Saukkonen MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kai Saukkonen practice?
- Dr. Kai Saukkonen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kai Saukkonen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.