Learn more about Dr. Kai Saukkonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Saukkonen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saukkonen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Saukkonen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saukkonen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kai Saukkonen practice?
Dr. Kai Saukkonen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Plastic Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Critical Care Practitioners, Worcester Pulmonologists, Worcester Plastic Surgeons, and Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.