A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Lifecare Hosptial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Ming Sun DO is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kai M. Sun practice?
- Dr. Kai Sun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kai Sun practices Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.