A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kai Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Wai Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kai W. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kai Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Kai Wong practices Ophthalmology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Ophthalmologists.