A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kai Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Wai Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kai W. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kai Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kai Wong practices Ophthalmology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delano, CA.
See Bakersfield Ophthalmologists.