Learn more about Dr. Kai Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kai Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Wai Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kai W. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kai Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Kai Wong practices Ophthalmology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Ophthalmologists.