Dr. Kai Wong Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kai Wong?

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

This doctor performed cataract surgery on my left eye in 2015 and now I cannot see. He kept insisting I schedule surgery on my right eye, but I refused because of the damage on left eye and I was told to not allow anyone to touch my right eye as there is no cataract there at this time. I could see prior to this quack messing me up. His office is dirty, staff is always changing and is not up on technology. Get a second opinion.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Do not use this doctor for surgery . I nearly lost the sight in my left eye after he operated on it two times. For months I could not see and was referred by another eye doctor here who could not fix my eye to a specialist who fixes what others have damaged in Los Angeles. I am able to see again but not without permanent damage to my vision and also glaucoma of the eye now. This doctor completely abandoned me as a patient when this happen and said he had no need to see me again. I am so gratful to God that someone was there to help me throught the nightmare Dr Wong put me through

caution

Posted on June 8th, 2015

You must be very cautious having eye surgery here. Find a different doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Dr. Wong is very thorough. He has an excellent chairside manner and listens to what his patients tell him. He is very knowledgeable about his field. I highly recommend him.

Posted on October 5th, 2015