A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kai Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Wong has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Yip Wong MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kai Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kai Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kai Wong practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.