A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kai Wong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Wong has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Y Wong MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kai Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kai Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Kai Wong practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.