A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kai Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Wu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Q Wu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kai Q. Wu practice?
- Dr. Kai Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kai Wu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Obstetricians & Gynecologists.