A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kai Xia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xia
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Xia, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Xia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Xia MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kai Xia practice?
- Dr. Kai Xia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kai Xia practices Gastroenterology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winnsboro, TX.
See Tyler Gastroenterologists.