A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kai Xia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Xia, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Xia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kai Xia practice?
Dr. Kai Xia practices Gastroenterology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winnsboro, TX and Henderson, TX.
See Tyler Gastroenterologists.