A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kai Xia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kai Xia, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Xia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Xia MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kai Xia practice?
- Dr. Kai Xia has 1 office location.
Dr. Kai Xia practices Gastroenterology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Gastroenterologists.