A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kai Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kai Xu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Heterotopic Ossification
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Xu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kai Tai Xu MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kai T. Xu practice?
- Dr. Kai Xu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kai Xu practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.