A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaied Shalabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaied Shalabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalabi graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Shalabi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaied O Shalabi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kaied O. Shalabi practice?
- Dr. Kaied Shalabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaied Shalabi practices Pediatrics near Azusa, CA.
See Azusa Pediatricians.