A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kail Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kail Dhaliwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kail Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kail Singh Dhaliwal MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kail S. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Kail Dhaliwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kail Dhaliwal practices Anesthesiology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Anesthesiologists.