A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kailash Dhamija:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kailash Dhamija is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhamija graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dhamija has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhamija accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kailash R. Dhamija practice?
Dr. Kailash Dhamija practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and Forensic Pathology near Artesia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Artesia Pediatricians, Artesia Family Physicians, and Artesia Pathologists.