Otoplasty -- so happy show details Otoplasty -- so happy
Apr 30th, 2016

This doctor did an excellent job with my ear reshaping; my ears did stick out before surgery and his procedure gave me a lot of confidence. I now feel better about myself.

Nosejob show details Nosejob
by anon on Mar 25th, 2016

Great experience with nosejob surgery. I really thought the doctor gave great advice to me on the recovery, which there was some swelling. I would recommend to anyone who wants nasal procedures

Augmentation show details Augmentation
Feb 20th, 2016

Went for breast augmentation and very pleased. I was discussed all the options and was happy

Breast Reconstruction awesome show details Breast Reconstruction awesome
by JD on Feb 9th, 2016

Did a great job with my breast reconstruction after cancer; I feel whole again! Thank you for giving me back my confidence. Very understanding and informative as well

Cosmetic surgery--recommend ! show details Cosmetic surgery--recommend !
by kcsaver on Feb 9th, 2016

I actually had a breast lift with augmentation and an eyelid lift with Dr N in 3 procedures. The first was 3 months from the second. Despite having this much surgery it was not unpleasant at all. I was told of all the possible risks and given proper information about what to expect in terms of recovery. He is skilled in many disciplines and would highly recommend to others in the area for cosmetic surgery.

Fantastic job with eyelids and botox show details Fantastic job with eyelids and botox
by Youngeyes350 on Feb 9th, 2016

I can say without a doubt that my botox, eyelid and facial surgery was excellent by Dr Narasimhan. He is an outstanding doctor and takes his time. I looked about 10 years younger and enjoyed the staff at the clinic. Thank you sir!!

facial procedures show details facial procedures
Apr 9th, 2015

Loved my result ; very natural look

by TB on Mar 8th, 2015

I love Dr N. He took the time to answer my questions well and did a very good job with by reduction surgery. For anyone needing breast surgery would recommend

Feb 15th, 2015

Great experience with breast surgery: enjoyed getting my figure back, thank you Dr Narasimhan; would recommend for sure

Excellent show details Excellent
by Graciela Tejera on Jan 26th, 2015

I am very happy with doctor Narasimhan, he is very professional and kind

Jan 6th, 2015

Excellent physician, there are many plastic surgeons out there , but this one really takes the extra time, I would recommend to all of my friends, had an excellent result, very happy!

Feb 11th, 2009

Dr. Narasimhan was so good to me. I was very scared about my son's ear surgery, and Dr. Narasimhan took much time with my husband and I...he really cares about his patients and it shows. He also explained everything to us in terms we could understand...how refreshing!