A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kain Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kain Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from University Of Jaffna.
Dr. Kumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kain Kumar MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kain Kumar practice?
- Dr. Kain Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kain Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Ridgecrest, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA.
See Ridgecrest Internists.