Dr. Kain Kumar MD, PHD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2015
Busy office means good doctor........
I think its funny how some of these people just talk a bunch of nonsense in their rewiew. How can Gina which by the way you spelled wrong be the best employee there if all you get is expired or bad referrals from her since she is the referral cordinatior. All the girls are nice, and human so dont just judge when you dont even know them. That office is a very busy office and it may seem like they are rude when in fact the staff isn't rude. They are busy and get to the point and help everyone that comes in appointment or not. My mom goes to Dr Kumar and she has no problem with them. Go sit in the waiting room and listen to the verbal abuse these girls take from the patients and rude ghetto people in this town and then you see if you could even handle their job. This office maybe be busy but I would rather see a doctor that is extremely busy then one that isn't

August 4th, 2015
THE OFFICE STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!!
This doctors's office staff is beyond horrible. They are rude, inconsiderate, and very absent-minded. I wonder how some of them still have their job or got it in the first place. Calling and actually getting to speak with someone is an absolute joke. I understand being busy but there is also common courtesy and tending to your patients. They leave you on hold for hours and if you do actually speak to someone they are very rude. The only staff member that is nice is Gena. The rest of them act like they hate their job and take it out on the patients. And don't call around 3 because they shut their phones off at 3:30 and if your're still on hold, which you will most likely, you will get hung up on. They also send patients to other doctors offices with wrong or expired authorizations and take forever to fix them.

March 15th, 2015
I saw this doctor one time. He is attached to the pharmacy next to him. I paid for a prescription one other time, and my records were adjusted. Something is very wrong with this set up, and I had to pay for it? Beware''

August 19th, 2014
I have been off work for 3 weeks due to an injury. I filed for SDI. Trying to get Dr Kumar's staff to follow up with physicians report for SDI has been a nightmare. I had to go to a doctor out of town to get it done

July 30th, 2014
First Impressions
Attempted to contact this doctors office by phone but this doctors Front Office staff is "AWFUL", theres a wonder how Dr. Kumar stays in business. Thank God for CHOICES! Moving right along.

May 2nd, 2014
Very unprofessional.
Very unprofessional. Worst office I have ever seen.

November 7th, 2012
Rudest Employees Ever
I had to contact Dr. Kumars office for a mutual client. His office manager was totally rude and down right disrespectful. She even cursed me, needless to say I never got the help I was looking seeking.

August 4th, 2012
Good Doctors Are Always Busy An Have A Wait Its Only Comon Sense!!
This doctor is a great doctor. I am aazed of the negative complaints. I have been going to this doctor for 9 years and yes the office is busy and yes the doctor ses alot of patients but in my experience and veiws from waitting in the office, they deal with alot of welfare getto people all day long who act like they office owes them something so I would expect the office to have attitude sometimes they are human!!! And a busy office means a good doctor!! Obviously he is a good doctor or he wait would only be 10 mins cause he wouldnt have any patients. And no disrespect but to the lady who says Dr just doped her mom up in the hospital.... I highly dought that the hospital isnt gonna allow that or any of the 10 nurses or consultants on the case. When a patient is in the hospital the primay care doctor isnt the only person one the case so I guess she is saying the whole hospital is stupid!!!

July 25th, 2012
Great Diagnostician
This doctor saved my 84 y/o Mom by diagnosing her correctly. Dr. Kumar also diagnosed my husband with numerous diseases that an HMO failed on.Diabetes,Parkinsons,and early dementia. He took the time to listen to my silly complaints. Took them serious,sent me to a cardiologist who found I have an enlarged heart. Any other doctor would have laughed at me and sent me on my way.

April 22nd, 2012
Money is the motivation

January 27th, 2012
Go Elsewhere if you value your life.
The office is dirty, smelly, and looks dilapidated. I always have to wait well over an hour even when I'm the first appointment.The doctor and staff are rude and condescending. He rushes through exams and either ignores or forgets about questions and concerns.He admitted that he has a case load of over 1000 patients.I found a new doctor.

November 6th, 2011
A physician who cares and has great kinowledge