Dr. Kain Kumar Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kain Kumar?

Busy office means good doctor........

Posted on August 8th, 2015

I think its funny how some of these people just talk a bunch of nonsense in their rewiew. How can Gina which by the way you spelled wrong be the best employee there if all you get is expired or bad referrals from her since she is the referral cordinatior. All the girls are nice, and human so dont just judge when you dont even know them. That office is a very busy office and it may seem like they are rude when in fact the staff isn't rude. They are busy and get to the point and help everyone that comes in appointment or not. My mom goes to Dr Kumar and she has no problem with them. Go sit in the waiting room and listen to the verbal abuse these girls take from the patients and rude ghetto people in this town and then you see if you could even handle their job. This office maybe be busy but I would rather see a doctor that is extremely busy then one that isn't

THE OFFICE STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!!

Posted on August 4th, 2015

This doctors's office staff is beyond horrible. They are rude, inconsiderate, and very absent-minded. I wonder how some of them still have their job or got it in the first place. Calling and actually getting to speak with someone is an absolute joke. I understand being busy but there is also common courtesy and tending to your patients. They leave you on hold for hours and if you do actually speak to someone they are very rude. The only staff member that is nice is Gena. The rest of them act like they hate their job and take it out on the patients. And don't call around 3 because they shut their phones off at 3:30 and if your're still on hold, which you will most likely, you will get hung up on. They also send patients to other doctors offices with wrong or expired authorizations and take forever to fix them.

Posted on March 15th, 2015

I saw this doctor one time. He is attached to the pharmacy next to him. I paid for a prescription one other time, and my records were adjusted. Something is very wrong with this set up, and I had to pay for it? Beware''

Posted on August 19th, 2014

I have been off work for 3 weeks due to an injury. I filed for SDI. Trying to get Dr Kumar's staff to follow up with physicians report for SDI has been a nightmare. I had to go to a doctor out of town to get it done

First Impressions

Posted on July 30th, 2014

Attempted to contact this doctors office by phone but this doctors Front Office staff is "AWFUL", theres a wonder how Dr. Kumar stays in business. Thank God for CHOICES! Moving right along.

Very unprofessional.

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

Very unprofessional. Worst office I have ever seen.

Rudest Employees Ever

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I had to contact Dr. Kumars office for a mutual client. His office manager was totally rude and down right disrespectful. She even cursed me, needless to say I never got the help I was looking seeking .

Good Doctors Are Always Busy An Have A Wait Its Only Comon Sense!!

Posted on August 4th, 2012

This doctor is a great doctor. I am aazed of the negative complaints. I have been going to this doctor for 9 years and yes the office is busy and yes the doctor ses alot of patients but in my experience and veiws from waitting in the office, they deal with alot of welfare getto people all day long who act like they office owes them something so I would expect the office to have attitude sometimes they are human!!! And a busy office means a good doctor!! Obviously he is a good doctor or he wait would only be 10 mins cause he wouldnt have any patients. And no disrespect but to the lady who says Dr just doped her mom up in the hospital.... I highly dought that the hospital isnt gonna allow that or any of the 10 nurses or consultants on the case. When a patient is in the hospital the primay care doctor isnt the only person one the case so I guess she is saying the whole hospital is stupid!!!

Great Diagnostician

Posted on July 25th, 2012

This doctor saved my 84 y/o Mom by diagnosing her correctly. Dr. Kumar also diagnosed my husband with numerous diseases that an HMO failed on.Diabetes,Parkinsons,and early dementia. He took the time to listen to my silly complaints. Took them serious,sent me to a cardiologist who found I have an enlarged heart. Any other doctor would have laughed at me and sent me on my way.

Money is the motivation

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

Go Elsewhere if you value your life.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

The office is dirty, smelly, and looks dilapidated. I always have to wait well over an hour even when I'm the first appointment.The doctor and staff are rude and condescending. He rushes through exams and either ignores or forgets about questions and concerns.He admitted that he has a case load of over 1000 patients.I found a new doctor.

Posted on November 6th, 2011

A physician who cares and has great kinowledge