A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kais Alsharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kais Alsharif is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alsharif
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Alsharif Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsharif graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Alsharif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kais I Alsharif MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kais I. Alsharif practice?
- Dr. Kais Alsharif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kais Alsharif practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Anaheim Physiatrists.