A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaiser Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaiser Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaiser Lim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaiser G Lim MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kaiser G. Lim practice?
- Dr. Kaiser Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kaiser Lim practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Rochester Allergists, Rochester Internists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Pulmonologists.