A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaitlin James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. James has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaitlin Campbell James MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kaitlin C. James practice?
- Dr. Kaitlin James has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kaitlin James practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Neurologists.