A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaitlin James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaitlin James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. James has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaitlin Campbell James MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kaitlin C. James practice?
- Dr. Kaitlin James has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kaitlin James practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Neurologists.