A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaixuan Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaixuan Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaixuan Liu, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Hubei Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Liu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaixuan Liu MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kaixuan Liu practice?
- Dr. Kaixuan Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kaixuan Liu practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ and Union, NJ.
See New York Anesthesiologists.